Purpose of job
Apply subject matter knowledge and demonstrates technical/business insight. Work within a unit and/or across functional areas with limited supervision.
- Develop a designated customer base including preparation plans, budgets and promotional activities.
- Identify and develop new business with the potential to use Grundfos products and services.
- Identify and implement value-added services and enhance customer relationship.
- Develop and maintain a strong project pipeline.
- Gather market data and provide input on competititor activities. - Register all activities with customers in the global CRM tool
- Register and nurture opportunities in the global CRM tool according to company guidelines
- Ensure customer master data is updated on portfolio of customers under their responsibility.
Critical knowledge and experience
Industry, market and business environment
- Experience driving developed processes within Industry Sales.
- Ability to lead processes or projects.
- Ability to lead a business process within Industry Sales.
- Most likely to have 3-4 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.
Technical, functional and professional
- Solid knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the functional area Industry Sales.
- Strong ability influence others.
- Possess a great understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for the Industry Sales.
Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Grundfos Key Behaviors
B_Grundfos behavior - Accountability
B_Grundfos behavior - Collaboration
B_Grundfos behavior - Customer Centricity
C_Persuading and Influencing
C_Presenting and Communicating Information
C_Relating and Networking
S_Applying Grundfos Sales excellence practices
S_Business Tools Utilization
S_Dealing with Projects
S_Applying Product and Application knowledge
S_Building customer loyalty
S_Optimizing IND product and application performance
Grundfos is currently moving to a global recruiting system to enhance your user experience. Our new system is already live in Germany, USA and Canada and other countries will follow throughout 2017. Due to legislation, we unfortunately cannot transfer existing candidate data to the new system. To keep you updated on opportunities in Grundfos, we kindly ask you to create a talent profile in our new system. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and hope that you still wish to join our talent pool. Click here for signup.
Please note that if you have already applied for a position, your application will be managed in the system in which you have applied. This means that you do not need to re-enter your application in the new system unless a recruiter contacts you directly in this regard.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.