Group President, CEO
- Born: 1966
- Education: Master of Science in Business Administration in 1991.
- Appointed CEO of Grundfos in 2014.
- Before joining Grundfos he worked for LEGO Company for several years (1991- 2014) latest as a member of the Management Board as Chief Marketing Officer.
Group Executive Vice President, CFO
Finance, IT and Legal Affairs
- Born: 1968
- Education: Master of Laws 1989 and PhD from the University of Aarhus in 1996. Master of Business Administration from INSEAD in 1997.
- Appointed Group Executive Vice President in 2014 with responsibility for Finance and Legal Affairs.
- Before joining Grundfos, he has worked as an independent advisor (2011-2014) and as CFO for the business areas Thermal Power/Wind Power at DONG Energy (2007-2010) and for the Rockwool Group (1997-2007). He is originally trained as a lawyer with the law firm Kromann Reumert.
Poul Due Jensen
Group Executive Vice President, CSO
Sales, Marketing and Service
- Born: 1971
- Education: Business Administration and Marketing and Executive education from Stanford University, IMD and INSEAD.
- Appointed Group Executive Vice President in 2015 with responsibility for Sales, Marketing and Service.
- Before joining Grundfos, he has worked as Sales Manager for Computerstore from 1995-2000.
- The career track with Grundfos is: Marketing Manager, Denmark; Marketing Director, Grundfos Canada, Branding Director, Grundfos USA 2000-02; Regional Marketing Manager, Grundfos Pumps Corp., North America 2002-05; Segment Director, Danmark 2005-07; General Manager, Grundfos Singapore 2007-09; Area Managing Director, Grundfos Singapore 2009-10; Group Senior Vice President & Regional Managing Director, Asia-Pacific Region 2010-14; Group Senior Vice President, Corporate Marketing, Branding & Guest Services 2014-15.
- Board member of the Poul Due Jensen Foundation and The Bitten & Mads Clausen Foundation.
Group Executive Vice President, COO
- Born: 1972
- Education: Master Degree in Industrial Engineering and Computer Science (EIGIP), Valenciennes (France) in 1996
- Appointed Group Executive Vice President in 2015 with Responsibility for Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Purchasing
- From 2012 to 2015, worked in Honeywell Transportation Systems (Automotive Turbochargers) as Global Supply Chain Director, then Global Vice President Operations based in Rolle (Switzerland)
From 2005 to 2012, worked in Valeo as Supply Chain Director for Security systems and Interiors Control Branch (Automotive components); Plant Manager in Slovakia and finally Group China Supply Chain and Lean Manufacturing/VPS Director based in Shanghai
From 1996 to 2005, worked for THOMSON Multimedia Group (TV/VCR/DVD) in Thailand, France and Mexico.
Group Executive Vice President
- Born: 1966
- Education: Master of Business Administration, Zurich,
Switzerland in 2004. Ph.D. Engineering Science and Mechanics, Virginia, USA, in 1994. Dipl. Ing. Mechanical Engineering, Zurich, Switzerland, in 1990.
- Appointed Group Executive Vice President in 2016 with
responsibility for Business Development.
- Before joining Grundfos, Ernst Lutz served as CEO for
EIT RawMaterials (2015-2016) and prior to that as CTO for Sulzer (2011-2015).
Prior he worked as Director Technology & Innovation Management Asia for
RioTinto Alcan (2008-2011) and occupied various other technology and strategy
leadership related roles within Alcan Engineered Products (2000-2008).
Group Senior Vice President
- Born: 1968
- Education: Master of Psychology from the University of Copenhagen in 1996. Management Diploma, Henley Business School in 2009.
- Appointed Group Senior Vice President in 2014 with responsibility for Human resources.
- Before joining Grundfos he has worked as Head of HR for Statoil Fuel & Retail based in Oslo (2011-2014), HR Director in Nokia based in Espoo (2006 – 2011), Head of Organizational Development for TDC (2002-2006) and as a consultant for the SHL Group based in Copenhagen and Melbourne.
Kim Nøhr Skibsted
Group Vice President
Communication, Public Affairs and Engagement
- Born: 1965
- Education: BA (Scandinavian literature) and journalist.
- Appointed member of Group Management in 2014.
- Before joining Grundfos he worked for the JYSK Group as head of communications, HR and CSR (2000-2008), Senior Consultant within Public Relations and Public Affairs, Copywriter and concept developer at an advertising agency, Marketing and Media Consultant at a newspaper. Furthermore he has been in politics for a number of years and was Member of the Danish Parliament (1997-1998).