When we evaluate your application, we assess personal and professional competencies based on your experience, interests and motivation.
The Grundfos Graduate Programme application window will be opened on February 2018. Once it is open, you will be able to find each Graduate Programme track on the job page.
When you apply, make sure that all documents are in English. You must enclose:
- A CV listing your experience and competencies
- Academic certificates showing your results.
- If you have not yet finished your degree, please attach the results you have obtained so far.
- A motivation letter, only if requested in the job ad.
To join the Grundfos Graduate Programme, you must have:
- A Bachelor's, Master's or Ph.D. degree in Supply Chain, Finance, Engineering or General Business and Digitalization
- A successful academic record
- The ability to work and learn independently
- An international outlook
- Extracurricular activities that show curiosity and the drive to develop and contribute
- Excellent English skills – both written and oral
Graduate Recruitment Process
We believe that potential is best shown - not told. Therefore we are giving all candidates the opportunity to show your potential, before we open up your resume. Everyone who applies will be invited to take part in our recruitment process, which you will get to work on a real Grundfos relevant cases. The best performing students will afterwards be screened and selected candidates will be invited for an interview.
When we evaluate your application, we look for a good match between the requirements of the programme and your profile. All nationalities are welcome to apply. The programme is based in Denmark, so it will require you to move to Denmark upon employment.
We are open for application from February 2018 to March 2018. The process involves digital screening, interviews, and assessment center with opportunities for our candidates to work on real business cases. We are always thrive to give our candidates a good experience from the first day of application. The interview will be held at the middle to the end of March, followed by assessment center on April 2018.
Once you are selected, you will start your journey being Grundfos Graduate in September 2018