Job family - Job cluster - Job role - Band level
Job family: Commercial
Job cluster: Service
Job role: Associate Service Sales Engineer
Band level: 010
Purpose of job
Apply technical and customer insights to identify, sell and provide customers with basic value-adding service and after-sales solutions. Associate works under regular supervision from senior service sales colleagues. Work closely with sales colleagues to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Listen to customers and identify how Grundfos value proposition supports their business needs.
- Sell service-related products and services to achieve agreed targets (sales, margin etc.) based on sales leads generated from installed base/CRM data.
- Plan and register all activities.
- Follow-up on sales from quotation to getting the order.
- Select service products, prepare and present quotations.
- Carry out risk assessment before on-site visits.
- Work closely with sales colleagues to ensure a positive customer experience.
Critical knowledge and experience
Industry, market and business environment
- Contribute with well-defined elements to developed processes within service.
- Ability to contribute to processes or projects.
- Ability to contribute business process within the service environment.
- Most likely to have 0-3 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.
Technical, functional and professional
- Solid knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the functional area in service.
- Strong ability influence others.
- Possess a great understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for the service environment.
- Sales Regions
Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Grundfos Key Behaviors
B_Grundfos behavior - Accountability
B_Grundfos behavior - Collaboration
B_Grundfos behavior - Customer Centricity
C_Working with People
C_Persuading and Influencing
C_Writing and Reporting
C_Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
C_Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
Grundfos is currently moving to a global recruiting system to enhance your user experience. Our new system is already live in Germany, USA and Canada and other countries will follow throughout 2017. Due to legislation, we unfortunately cannot transfer existing candidate data to the new system. To keep you updated on opportunities in Grundfos, we kindly ask you to create a talent profile in our new system. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and hope that you still wish to join our talent pool. Click here for signup.
Please note that if you have already applied for a position, your application will be managed in the system in which you have applied. This means that you do not need to re-enter your application in the new system unless a recruiter contacts you directly in this regard.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.