Purpose of job
Apply broad subject matter expert knowledge with a high degree of technical/business insight. Develop initiatives/activities with an impact across units and/or at area/regional level. May have some degree of functional responsibility.
- Participate in business development projects and drive activities in the segment to support the implementation of the business strategy.
- Collect and analyse market and competitor data.
- Support development of business plans for business development projects.
- Support implementation of business development projects in cooperation with relevant partners in the value chain.
- Represent market segment at various events such as exhibitions, customer events and seminars.
Critical knowledge and experience
Industry, market and business environment
- Experience managing defined processes within business development.
- Possess industry experience within a business environment; experience working in a large manufacturing environment is strongly preferred.
- Most likely to have 5-6 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.
Technical, functional and professional
- Solid knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the functional area in a specific market segment.
- Strong ability influence others.
- Possess a great understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for the specific market segment
- Group Operations
- Group Sales
Master’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Grundfos is currently moving to a global recruiting system to enhance your user experience. Our new system is already live in Germany, USA and Canada and other countries will follow throughout 2017. Due to legislation, we unfortunately cannot transfer existing candidate data to the new system. To keep you updated on opportunities in Grundfos, we kindly ask you to create a talent profile in our new system. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and hope that you still wish to join our talent pool. Click here for signup.
Please note that if you have already applied for a position, your application will be managed in the system in which you have applied. This means that you do not need to re-enter your application in the new system unless a recruiter contacts you directly in this regard.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.