Responsible for managing and fulfilling the tasks linked to Operational Purchase, Purchase process, Deliviery commitments from the suppliers and any commercial issue. The Operational Purcahse Manager is responsible for leading, following and coaching the team and overseeing the activities to covert Purchase Orders, adhering to the Purchase infor Record Price, Lead Time, followup with the suppliers for deliveries and meeting the internal schedule to deliver the products on time.
Key Accoutabilities & Responsibilities
- Established and drives the team of stakeholders to meet the delivery commitments
- Maintain and improve the Purchase Process and establish good network with the suppliers
- Ensuring the orders are placed on time as per the scheduled and confirmed within 48 hours
- Drive 48 hrs delivery for all the standard parts and catalogue products
- Make sure all the suppliers are adhering to the required delivery schedule and delivered as committed
- Analysis of Stock availability, recalculate the re-order point and Min Order Qualuty in the system on quarterly basis
- Work with Planning and Production teram and support them on timely feedback
- Manage the non-stock purchase and ensure all the transactions are routed with Purchase Orders
- Negotiate with suppliers and manage VMI for MRO materials
- To act in line with the Grundfos Values, Purposes and its Policies
- To meet and exceed the internal and external customer's expectations
Key Colloboration Partners / Stakeholders
Purchase management, Functional Managers, Strategic Sourcing Team and SQD internal purchase staff
Bachelor's / Master's dedgree or equivalent work experience
Should have 3 - 5 years experience in a similar job / area position
- Strong communicator towards both internal and extrnal stakeholders
- Experienced in strategy creation and streategic sourcing processes
- Strong and experienced negotiator at all levels
- Able to take decisions
- Willing to travel
- Good Analytical Skills
- Efficient Team Player
Grundfos is currently moving to a global recruiting system to enhance your user experience. Our new system is already live in Germany, USA and Canada and other countries will follow throughout 2017. Due to legislation, we unfortunately cannot transfer existing candidate data to the new system. To keep you updated on opportunities in Grundfos, we kindly ask you to create a talent profile in our new system. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and hope that you still wish to join our talent pool. Click here for signup.
Please note that if you have already applied for a position, your application will be managed in the system in which you have applied. This means that you do not need to re-enter your application in the new system unless a recruiter contacts you directly in this regard.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.