Photography Contest: Share Your Happy Water - Moment!
Chennai, India, October 3, 2013: Ek Boondh Pani, a forum that creates awareness about water conservation, has launched an all-India photography contest called SPLASH. The theme of this contest is based on the happiness that water brings to your life. The key objective of this contest is to showcase the integral role that water plays in our lives and why water conservation is critical.
Details of the contest:
- Participants need to post their photographs on the ‘Ek Boondh Pani’ Facebook page in order to enter the contest
- The photograph/s need to express a happy experience involving water (example with people, pets, etc.)
- Any number of photographs per person can be posted
- The photograph/s, in its entirety, must be an original photograph taken by the contest entrant
- The last day to submit the entries is October 24, 2013
- The details of the contest rules and judging process have been posted on the page
So hurry and submit your photo-entries on the Ek Boondh Pani Facebook page! Give it your best ‘shot’ and you could win exciting prizes!
About Ek Boondh Pani
Ek Boondh Pani is a forum hosted by Grundfos India on the social media site, Facebook. The name translates to ‘a drop of water' in Hindi – signifying the importance of each drop of water. Through this page, members share water conservation tips and facts to encourage this awareness to be driven home. Link to the page: EkBoondhPani
About Grundfos India:
Grundfos Pumps India Pvt. Ltd. (Grundfos India) a wholly owned subsidiary of Grundfos Holdings was established in March 13, 1998. Grundfos India is responsible for sales of Grundfos products in India, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Maldives. Currently, Grundfos India has more than 250 employees and works with 200 distributors and dealers with 20 offices across India. Grundfos India provides pumps and pumping solutions for various applications – heating and hot water service systems, cooling and air-conditioning systems, industrial applications, pressure boosting and liquid transfer, groundwater supply, domestic water supply, sewage and wastewater, dosing, chlorination systems, disinfection systems and pumps running on renewable energy. For more information, visit http://www.grundfos.in/
For editorial queries, please contact:
Head – Public Affairs
Grundfos Pumps India Pvt. Ltd
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: +91 960006348