Build Higher Performance with Intelligent Pump Solutions
Chennai, November 8, 2016: From hotels and hospitals to office towers and airports, commercial buildings have vastly different requirements. Buildings, especially commercial buildings, have to comply with strict sustainability standards in order to keep energy consumption low and flexibility high. Grundfos offers a complete range of pumping solutions that ensure optimal comfort and safety in any application while providing cutting-edge energy efficiency.
High performance pumps are very common in commercial buildings. But only intelligent solutions allow you to take control of your entire system to achieve an even higher performing building. With intelligent pumps and design, Grundfos is raising the bar to ensure exactly this. Developing more efficient buildings not only lowers operating costs for business but also helps ensure a steady supply of affordable power.
Grundfos has various energy efficiency pump solutions that are tailored to client needs. They provides a wide range of products for different applications like plumbing, air conditioning and wastewater management, which can substantially reduce energy consumption in commercial buildings. Some of the key pumps that are ideal for the commercial building industry are highlighted below:
- Hydro MPC boosters are of the highest quality and designed to handle boosting with ease and precision. With the usage of CR with IE3 motors makes Hydro MPC more efficient and reliable to maintain continuous pressure and seamlessly adapting to the flow. It is service friendly, space saving and easy to use.
- NB/NK end-suction pumps (stainless steel) are specifically made for demanding environments like commercial buildings. Technical feature like dedicated single, tandem or back-to-back shaft seal arrangements are available to accommodate the specific nature of whatever is running through the pipes and to ensure leak-free and safe pumping of even hazardous or explosive liquids.
- TP pumps are vertical in-line pumps that are primarily used in commercial buildings for air conditioning and heating applications. These single-s tage, in-line centrifugal pumps with standard motors and mechanical shaft seals are notable for its high levels of reliability and efficiency. TP pumps are fitted with high-efficient IE 2 and IE 3 motors that help reduce power consumption.
- The Unilift KP pump is designed for liquid transfer and drainage of clean or slightly dirty wastewater with the pump completely or partially submerged in the liquid. The pump is used in drainage of cellars or buildings, groundwater lowering, emptying applications, example in pools, tanks and vessels.
- The Multilift unit is a pre-assembled waste water pumping station. These units are all-in-one solutions designed for the collection and pumping of waste water from selected number of sanitary units. This unit is designed to handle small and medium volumes of waste water and sewage in multiple user applications like instance domestic dwellings,apartments, hotels, hospitals, malls and similar type of building complexes. It is completely pre-assembled in a plug-and-go solution with all necessary flexible connections for inlet, outlet and ventilation pipes. Lifting station is the only safe system to ensure the uninterrupted discharge of waste water into sewer lines.
- Submersible pump range consists of the S, DPK and SLV range. The S range pumps are submersible sewage pumps that are robust, reliable and are designed to handle unscreened raw sewage and large quantities of raw water in wastewater. The DPK range of submersible drainage pumps provide effective surface water drainage that comes with easy installation and has high-pressure capabilities. The SLV and SL1 pumps are heavy-duty submersible wastewater pumps. These pumps have the lowest life cycle cost, trouble free operation and best-in-class non-clogging capabilities.
Commenting on the Grundfos’ pump offering for the commercial buildings, Gangaprasad G, Vice President, Sales - Building Services, Grundfos India said, “Given the growing demands on efficiency in commercial buildings, every system, including pumping needs to have a high performance level. At Grundfos Commercial Building Services, we create buildings that think using our in-depth pump and system knowledge and our unrivalled range of intelligent pumps. By moving to intelligent pumping systems, commercial buildings can not only save on costs and energy consumption, but also increase their ease of operations and maintenance”.
About Grundfos India:
Grundfos Pumps India Pvt. Ltd. (Grundfos India) a wholly owned subsidiary of Grundfos Holdings was established on March 13, 1998. Grundfos India is responsible for sales of Grundfos products in India, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Maldives. Currently, Grundfos India has more than 250 employees and works with 200 distributors and dealers with 14 offices across India. Grundfos India provides energy efficient pumps and smart pumping solutions for various applications – heating and hot water service systems, cooling and air-conditioning systems, industrial applications, pressure boosting and liquid transfer, groundwater supply, domestic water supply, sewage and wastewater, dosing, chlorination systems, disinfection systems and pumps running on renewable energy. For more information, visit: http://www.grundfos.in/.
For editorial queries, please contact:
Head - Public Affairs & Marketing
Grundfos Pumps India Pvt. Ltd.