Grundfos helps maximize the efficiency of the entire pumping system
Company showcases its intelligent pumping solutions at the PVC2D Expo 2016
Chennai, August 26, 2016 – Grundfos Pumps India Pvt. Ltd. (Grundfos India), one of the leading pump manufacturers in India, is participating in PVC2D Expo 2016 in Chennai. The three-day expo scheduled from August 26 to 28, 2016 aims at showcasing ‘Pumps, Valves and Compressors’ from both domestic and international players. The platform will help to exhibit the latest technology and innovative products from these sectors for visitors.
The market for pumps and valves is expected to grow at 14% - 17% CAGR in next five years and compressor industry at more than 5% per annum. All industries are demanding advanced and intelligent products from manufacturers and look at adopting long term solutions to conserve energy. Energy efficient products that use less power and yield better outcomes has become the need of the hour.
Grundfos India displayed ‘Grundfos iSOLUTIONS’, a holistic approach that can be customized to system demands, creating ideal performance and helps achieve the lowest energy consumption. The objective is to improve efficiency and enhance the whole pumping system. The Grundfos iSOLUTIONS guarantee reliable performance, delivers reduced downtime and is monitored. Significant annual savings and promising payback time make it the right pump system for industrial applications.
The range of Grundfos pumps and dosing systems being exhibited at this Expo are:
- Small CR: This wide range, multistage centrifugal pump has the highest efficiency, durability and reliability along with dual voltage adaptability and patent sealing. It is also known for its ‘Blue flux’ motor, which is one of the most advanced energy efficient motors. Small CR pumps are generally used for RO, boiler feed and industrial pressure boosting.
- SQ Flex: The SQ Flex family is an environmentally friendly water supply solution. The pump system offers the perfect water supply solution in remote areas where water is scarce and the power supply is non-existent or unreliable for instance like gardening
- NK SS: These are single-stage, long coupled, back pull-out pumps. It has a comprehensive operating system and robust design. NK pumps have self-flushing mechanical seals.
- SE1 / SEV: Grundfos SEV pumps are designed to handle unscreened sewage, effluent, large volumes of surface water and process water in municipal, utility and industrial applications. The pumps are available with Super Vortex impellers or high efficient channel impellers, allowing for free passage of solids up to 100 mm in size
- DPK.V is a reliable option for raw sewage transfer in your treatment plant, these pumps are available from 1.5kW to 7.5 kW, they can also handle a participle size up to 80mm.
- Hydro MPC's are equipped with the intelligent CU 351 controller and these boosters offer an even higher efficiency and reduced energy costs. The end result is complete control, optimum flexibility of booster output, and unbeatable efficiency at all times.
- DDA Dosing: The Grundfos dosing and disinfection product range covers everything from disinfection of drinking water, water treatment in highly sensitive industrial processes. DDA dosing is an auto flow adapt pump with improved dosing precision.·
- Dewatering pumps: These are submersible drainage pumps designed for both temporary/portable installation and permanent free-standing installation. These single-stage pumps are made mostly of stainless steel / cast Iron.·
- MTR / MTS: MTR pumps are vertical multistage centrifugal pumps designed for pumping of cooling lubricants for machine tools, condensate transfer and similar applications. The pumps are designed to be mounted on top of tanks with the pump stack immersed in the pumped liquid.
Commenting on the participation, Mr. Shankar Rajaram, Vice President – Sales (Industry) Grundfos India, said, “The whole industrial focus is shifting from mere product efficiency to system efficiency. This is where Grundfos has unique advantage in offering the entire pumping system which is energy efficient and reliable thus ensuring that the system meets the customer requirements. This ultimately helps them reduce downtime, save costs as well as reduce their carbon footprint”.
Visit Grundfos India at the expo at Stall no. 38 (Hall no.2) – Chennai Trade Center, Chennai.
About Grundfos India:
Grundfos Pumps India Pvt. Ltd. (Grundfos India) a wholly owned subsidiary of Grundfos Holdings was established on March 13, 1998. Grundfos India is responsible for sales of Grundfos products in India, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Maldives. Currently, Grundfos India has more than 250 employees and works with 200 distributors and dealers with 14 offices across India. Grundfos India provides energy efficient pumps and smart pumping solutions for various applications – heating and hot water service systems, cooling and air-conditioning systems, industrial applications, pressure boosting and liquid transfer, groundwater supply, domestic water supply, sewage and wastewater, dosing, chlorination systems, disinfection systems and pumps running on renewable energy. For more information, visit: http://www.grundfos.in/
For editorial queries, please contact:
Head - Public Affairs & Marketing
Grundfos Pumps India Pvt. Ltd.