Grundfos India showcases its leading digital pumping solutions at ACREX INDIA 2017
New Delhi, February 22, 2017: Grundfos India, a leader in advanced pump solutions and a trendsetter in pump technology will be showcasing its innovative and intelligent pump solutions on February 23 - 25, 2017 at the 18th edition of ACREX India, the largest international exhibition for air conditioning, refrigeration and building services at Noida.
Grundfos thinks beyond the pump and takes the entire pumping system into account. The company optimizes the way pumps, drives, controls & protection, measurement and communication units work together as part of one system. Grundfos brings the customer’s demands, its application expertise and state-of-the-art pump intelligence together for any application. This is what Grundfos calls digitalization or Grundfos iSOLUTIONS.
Grundfos iSOLUTIONS offer a broad range of intelligent products that, when combined in accordance with the needs, create a system that delivers seamless functionality and integration. Keeping in mind the increasing need of high performing pumps, Grundfos is raising the bar to ensure intelligent pumps and designs and this will be showcased at Grundfos’ booth situated in Hall 14 & 15 stall C2 at the event.
Some of the products on display include:
- TPE3: The Grundfos TPE3 vertical In-line pump provides unrivalled efficiency and a wide range of intelligent functionalities that makes it much more than a pump. TPE3 has a built-in heat energy meter as well as flow limiting functions eliminating the need for a pump-throttling valve. With a wide range of intelligent control modes to choose from, the pump is easily commissioned to the system it is being a part of.
- SE/SL Pump with S-TUBE: Grundfos SE/SL is a highly dependable, powerful sewage pump designed for handling unscreened raw sewage. These pumps with the ground breaking S-tube impeller offers efficiencies up to 80% through its tube shaped channel impeller design. These pumps are acknowledged for their strength, durability, and for innovative features such as smarter impeller clearance adjustment system and smart seal for leakage prevention.
- SCALA2 Demo pump: SCALA2 is a fully integrated water booster pump providing perfect water pressure in all taps at all times even with multiple taps and showers running at the same time. It packs pump, motor, tank,sensor, drive and non-return valve into one compact unit.
- Controller (GRM, CU352, Wireless Sensor): Grundfos Control MPC is a control cabinet with a CU 352 controller that permits monitoring and control of up to six identical pumps connected in parallel. Control MPC will minimise energy consumption and cut energy costs straight out of the box. With application-optimised software, customers have complete control over the pumps in their system. Features such as automatic cascade control ensure the highest possible system energy efficiency. Grundfos Remote Management (GRM) is a cost-effective and straightforward way to monitor and manage pump installations in commercial buildings and in water supply and wastewater infrastructure. It reduces the need for on-site inspections, and in the event of an alarm or warning, the relevant people are notified directly. Apart from these, Grundfos will also showcase its SMART Digital pumps at the expo. Available since 2010, the Grundfos SMART Digital dosing pump range is known for its state of the art monitoring features that ensure dependable, safe, and economical dosing operations, and for its industry-leading accuracy. Some of the pumps in this series are as the follows;
- DDA: high-end solution for complex and demanding applications - This is the pump for complex and demanding applications where the focus is on maximum process reliability. It offers FlowControl, pressure monitoring, AutoFlowAdapt, and integrated flow measurement.
- DDC: optimal price-performance ratio - The DDC offers simple intuitive click-wheel operation and a graphic LC display in more than 28 languages. All standard modes of operation and inputs/outputs such as analog control or output relay can be integrated into control systems. This pump is suitable for universal use thanks to features such as the SlowMode (anti-cavitation) function for highly viscous media and the straightforward calibration mode.
- DDE: a cost-effective Digital Dosing™ solution - This is a cost-effective entry-level model with all the benefits of Digital Dosing™ such as a maximum turn-down ratio of 1:1000 (up to 15 l/h) and 1:800 (up to 200 l/h) and smooth, continuous dosing. The dosing rate is set using a logarithmic scale that runs from 0.1-100%. The models straightforward pulse control, external stop function, and empty level signal make it ideal for basic OEM applications. The SMART XL DDE additionally offers an adjustable analog input.
“At Grundfos our key focus is on digitalization, service and new technological innovation. We believe that this focus is what gives us the advantage and leading position in the market. Intelligent pumping solutions are the need of the hour and Grundfos is the ideal choice to help provide end-to-end pumping solutions to our customers across various commercial and industrial applications”, said Ajit Jainath Singh, Vice President - Sales (West), Grundfos India"
About Grundfos India
Grundfos Pumps India Pvt.Ltd. (Grundfos India) a wholly owned subsidiary of Grundfos Holdings was established on March 13, 1998. Grundfos India is responsible for sales of Grundfos products in India, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Maldives. Currently, Grundfos India has more than 250 employees and works with 200 distributors and dealers with 14 offices across India. Grundfos India provides energy efficient pumps and smart pumping solutions for various applications – heating and hot water service systems, cooling and air-conditioning systems, industrial applications, pressure boosting and liquid transfer, groundwater supply,
domestic water supply, sewage and wastewater, dosing, chlorination systems,
disinfection systems and pumps running on renewable energy.
For more information, visit: http://www.grundfos.in/