Intelligent & Efficient pumping solutions from Grundfos for the Automobile industry
Chennai, January12, 2016 – Grundfos India, one of the leading pump manufacturers in the country, offers advanced pumping solutions developed specifically for the automotive industry. The company has a wide range of products catering to the automotive industry needs right from machining area till assembly line encompassing all the applications for this industry.
These comprehensive range of pumping solutions cater to various applications such as Water supply/Pressure boosting, Wastewater, Water treatment & Disinfection system, Firefighting, Boiler feed, Cooling & Heating, Energy audit, Machine tool, Filtration, Part washer, Chiller, Process water, Surface cleaning & Painting.
Being energy efficient and reliable is one of the major demand from automobile manufacturers. The new plants are introducing energy efficient solutions that support in minimising production cost and reduce carbon emissions in the manufacturing process. There is a need to adopt and engage in an array of energy-saving activities in manufacturing vehicles.
Grundfos offerings consist of a wide range of innovative pump solutions that can enhance the energy efficiency drive in the manufacturing plant. The advanced E-solutions programme from Grundfos can help in optimizing processes and reduce energy consumption up to 50% for some applications.
Commenting on the Grundfos’ pump offering for the automotive industry, Shankar Rajaram, Head – Industry (North & South), Grundfos India said, “There is a significant increase in costs due to energy intake in the area of vehicle production every year. Our expert solutions and products are accurate, reliable and energy efficient which can assist the automobile companies to drive in a greener future.”
Grundfos is recognised for its customised solution offerings and its comprehensive range of products that caters to various industrial requirements. Automobile Giants like Tata Motors, Renault Nissan alliance have implemented the technologically advanced Grundfos pumps at their state-of-the-art manufacturing plants.
Grundfos has over 15 products in this range. Some of the key USPs and benefits of the pumps are highlighted below:
- The horizontal multistage CM pump is compact in design and can be used to make multiple configurations. Has a wide performance range and is highly reliable
- The CR pump range is an elementary pump which is utilized in almost any industrial solution. Energy efficiency and greater performance define this pump.
- NB/NK pumps are designed and built for industrial applications and come with a variety of carefully considered technical features. The ISO-certified stainless steel variants make it attractive to a broader audience. Unhindered liquid flow, no leakage and better corrosion resistance are the key advantages.
- SEG pumps are developed to ensure no clogging and minimize downtime costs while maintaining performance. Effective Grinder system and unique clamp connection are the key benefits
- SE pumps are technically advanced pumps with efficient single-channel or Vortex impellers which reduces the hazard of clogging. The value offered is maximum up-time and low operating costs.
- MTH, MTS & MTR range pumps arevertical single multistage centrifugal pumps created for pumping of cooling lubricants for machine tools and similar application. Flexible length is a highlight feature.
- Machine Tool pumps are Immersible pumps that are based on a combination of superior materials and state-of-the-art technology and aims with optimum efficiency, reliability and ease of service. MTB pumps are specially designed for the transport of fluids with ingredients of machining chips and abrasive particles. Suitable for long and trouble-free operation
- Oxiperm DTS is easily installable and apt for water treatment. It is a highly efficient, compact chlorine dioxide preparation solution used for disinfection applications in cooling systems and warm water cycles
- Hydro Booster pumps built on the world's number one multistage centrifugal pumps handle the most difficult boosting jobs with ease and accuracy. It is highly efficient and service-friendly and can be used wherever additional pressure is required.
About Grundfos India:
Grundfos Pumps India Pvt. Ltd. (Grundfos India) a wholly owned subsidiary of Grundfos Holdings was established in March 13, 1998. Grundfos India is responsible for sales of Grundfos products in India, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Maldives. Currently, Grundfos India has more than 250 employees and works with 200 distributors and dealers with 20 offices across India. Grundfos India provides energy efficient pumps and smart pumping solutions for various applications – heating and hot water service systems, cooling and air-conditioning systems, industrial applications, pressure boosting and liquid transfer, groundwater supply, domestic water supply, sewage and wastewater, dosing, chlorination systems, disinfection systems and pumps running on renewable energy. For more information, visit: http://www.grundfos.in/