Reliable and Efficient Pumping Solutions for the Dairy Industry
Chennai, July 5, 2016 – Grundfos India, one of the prominentpump manufacturers in the country, offers advanced mixing and pumping solutionswhich will make dairy production efficient and cost effective. The company has a wide range of productscatering to the needs of this industry right from preventing sedimentation, pumping liquids like milk, yoghurt to liquid distribution to pumping waste water or for purification and many such other applications.
Grundfos has range of innovative mixers and flowmakers for treatment applications that ensure particles remain evenly distributed in wastewater and sludge, prevents sedimentation and has a supporting treatment processes. The range covers small-scale mixers, ideal for prefabricated pumping stations, to large-scale flow makers created for large tanks and basins. These mixers and flow makers are designed for mixing, homogenization and suspension of liquids in applications.
Grundfos is recognised for its customised solution offerings and reputed dairy companies like Mother Dairy, Tamil Nadu Milk Federation Cooperative, Karnataka Milk Federation, Sumul Dairy, etc. have implemented cutting edge Grundfos pumping solutions at their dairy plants.
Grundfos has wide range of products to offer in the Dairy industry. Some of the key pumps for the dairy industry are highlighted below
- The AMD.07.18.1410 mixer is one of the key mixers from the company. It’s primarily designed for mixing and flushing applications in pump pits or tanks and keeps solids in suspension and flushes them down, thus replacing the conventional flush valve. This mixer is easy to maintain and ensures long and trouble-free operation.
- Hydro MPC boosters from Grundfos are of the highest quality and is designed to handle boosting with ease and precision. Usage of CR with IE3 motors makes Hydro MPC more efficient and reliable to maintain continuous pressure and seamlessly adapting to the flow. It is service friendly, space saving and easy to use.
- SEG pumps is designed with built in motor protection and avoids congestion which helps in shielding the overburdening of the motor. These pumps are efficient and appropriate for pumping waste water with soft solids using of smaller pressure pipes making it cost efficient
- The CR/CRN is a versatile pump range suitable for diverse applications
that demand consistent and cost-efficient supply. It can be used for processing water, washing and cleaning systems, etc.
- Oxiperm is used to process water and can be adapted for various
water disinfection tasks. It has a robust and compact design with an integrated control system which enhances its operational reliability. It is simple to install with minimum operating cost
- Dosing Pumps and Systems uses stepper motor to control the speed and make it exceptionally accurate. It can be used for applications like
disinfection, precipitation and filtration.
Grundfos also offers a comprehensive range of pumping solutions that can be used for liquid supply and distribution, cooling & heating, filtration and purification, process liquids, disinfection system, wastewater pumping, energy audit etc. Grundfos solutions focus on reducing energy, water, and raw material intake, providing industry-leading solutions that fit the ever-increasing requirements.
Commenting on the Grundfos’ pump offering for the dairy industry, Shankar Rajaram, Vice President – Sales (Industry), Grundfos India said, “The dairy industry is witnessing growing consumer demands and competition all while trying to maintain utmost quality of their products. Grundfos’ range of intelligent pumps offers the dairy industry, technology that is efficient in terms of cost, operations and maintenance and above all is extremely reliable.”
About Grundfos India:
Grundfos Pumps India Pvt. Ltd. (Grundfos India) a wholly owned subsidiary of Grundfos Holdings was established in March 13, 1998. Grundfos India is responsible for sales of Grundfos products in India, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Maldives. Currently, Grundfos India has more than 250 employees and works with 200 distributors and dealers with 14 offices across India. Grundfos India provides energy efficient pumps and smart pumping solutions for various applications – heating and hot water service systems, cooling and air-conditioning systems, industrial applications, pressure boosting and liquid transfer, groundwater supply, domestic water supply, sewage and wastewater, dosing, chlorination systems, disinfection systems and pumps running on renewable energy.
For moreinformation, visit: http://www.grundfos.in/
For editorial queries, please contact:
Head – Public Affairs & Marketing
Grundfos Pumps India Pvt. Ltd