Grundfos Pumps India Private Limited Corporate Social Responsibility Purpose Statement:
The Company shall seek to impact the lives of the disadvantaged by supporting and engaging in activities that aim to improve their well-being. We are dedicated to the cause of empowering people, educating them and in improving their quality of life.
While we will undertake programmes based on the identified needs of the community, education and healthcare shall remain our priority. Across the different programme areas identified by the company, it would be our endeavour to reach the disadvantaged and the marginalised sections of the society to make a meaningful impact on their lives.
We are committed to identifying and supporting programmes aimed at:
- Empowerment of the disadvantaged sections of the society especially in rural areas of the country through education, access to and awareness about financial services and the like;
- Provision of access to basic necessities like healthcare, drinking water & sanitation and the like to the under privileged;
- Work towards eradicating hunger and poverty, through livelihood generation and skill development;
- Supporting environmental and ecological balance through afforestation, soil conservation, rain water harvesting, conservation of flora & fauna, and similar programme;
- Undertake rural development projects;
- Any other programme that falls under our CSR purpose including those listed in schedule VII of the Companies Act, 2013 as may be amended from time to time and is aimed at the empowerment of disadvantaged sections of the society.