Video series: Designing water extraction in diverse conditionsNot all water extraction is equal.
We offer inspiration for eight, diverse and challenging conditions for submersible pumps. These brief trainings offer suggestions like pump placement, attributes, system design and efficient operation. See three videos here, and register below for full access to all videos in this expert series.
Get full access to the series
Register for full access to all videos in this expert series on “Designing water extraction in diverse conditions”.
- Avoiding power shutdown in robust aquifers
- Safer pumping in pollution-sensitive areas
- Effective water extraction in sand-sensitive aquifers
- Riverbank filtration and coastal horizontal wells
- The best approach to open-surface water pumping
- Water hammer – a smarter way to reduce pressure fluctuations
- When mining or construction nears your aquifer
- Protecting your pump from seawater