The Ecademy is intended for informational purposes only. Nothing in the information is to be considered as advice for any specific matter. The users are responsible for obtaining such advice from a relevant source.
Grundfos accepts no liability for loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on information contained on the Ecademy. Grundfos hereby expressly disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, any and all liability with respect to acts or omissions made by users on the basis on such information.
Grundfos reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate the access to the Ecademy, and such termination can include forfeiture of points which have been earned but are unused, in case the membership is misused. Such misuse may e.g. consist of unruly or disrespectful behaviour toward Grundfos or its partners or their employees. Each user/individual is only allowed to have one Ecademy account. Termination will also follow as a result of willful misuse or misrepresentation.
Rules of conduct
When using the Services on www.grundfos.com you agree not to:
- Violate any applicable law, regulation or rule;
- Harass, offend, threaten, embarrass, distress, intimidate or invade the privacy of any individual or entity;
- Post or transmit any commercial, advertising or promotional materials, including without limitation, “spam” or mass distributions;
- Provide false information on your registration form or impersonate another person at any time or in any manner;
- Post or transmit false, vulgar, abusive, inappropriate, improper, disorderly, disruptive or excessive messages or information.
- Post or transmit any material that infringes upon any third party's copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right.
If you violate such terms, Grundfos may, without prior notice exclude you from any and all services, terminate your registration, delete your messages or postings, and take any other action Grundfos deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
The user accepts to receive marketing information from Grundfos Group, including e-mails.
Grundfos and any member of the Grundfos Group can use the information about you and your behaviour on www.grundfos.com in order to adapt the information we provide to you.
Grundfos reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Services at any time, without cause or notice. Grundfos also reserves the right to terminate access to and use of the Services by you, your Access Administrator or any of your Authorized Users at any time, without cause or notice. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Grundfos may suspend or terminate your access to the Services at any time if you violate any of the Term.
The Terms constitute the entire agreement between Grundfos and the user, superseding any prior agreements.
This Agreement shall be governed and construed in all respects by the laws of Denmark. The user agree that any claim or dispute you may have against Grundfos must be resolved by the courts of Denmark.
If Grundfos don't enforce any particular provision, we are not waiving our right to do so later. If a court strikes down any of these terms, the remaining terms will survive. We may automatically assign this agreement in our sole discretion to any legal entity in the Grundfos Group.